přezdívka:
heslo:
registrace

Minimax.cz - minimax umeni

Co je minimax?
Minimax je umělecký server pro všechny autory. Vyjádřete se! Prezentujte své malby, fotografie, poesii či prózu, komentujte ostatní autory. Více informací
Žánry
Menu
Ikonka na web
Inzerce
Kdo je online
nikdo + 7 anonymů
Reklama Google
Statistiky
TOPlist
Minimax.cz - umělecký server pro všechny autory: Diskusní fórum

MINIMAX.cz :: Zobrazit téma - man games to injury with
 FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   NastaveníNastavení   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

man games to injury with

odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Výtvarné umění
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
jinshuiqian0713
Žvanil

Zaregistrován od: 07. Jan, 2019

PříspěvekZaslal: pá 24. duben, 2020 2:23    Předmět: man games to injury with Odpovědět s citátem

WINNIPEG -- After missing four games with an injured hand, forward Evander Kane is back in the Winnipeg Jets lineup for the first time since Paul Maurice took over as head coach. "I dont think my role changes too much," Kane said Monday, as the team prepared to fly to California for games in Anaheim and San Jose. "Obviously you are going to have to earn your ice time and play well and show him what you can do. Other guys have had three games to show what they can do and this will be my first one so Im going to have to be good." The left-winger has been out since Jan. 7 when he suffered a hand injury in a fight during Winnipegs 4-2 home loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning. Although hes missed 12 games due to injury this season, Kane still has 14 goals and 11 assists. The Jets (22-23-5) have won three in a row since Maurice took over but are still a point below .500 as they face two of the toughest teams in the Western Conference. Anaheim (37-9-5) leads the conference and the NHL with 79 points and hasnt lost a game in regulation time at home. San Jose is 16-2-3 in their own building. "We had as much success as we could have had this week, we won three games, so well take whatever thats worth," said Maurice. "Im much more concerned that they have confidence in each other in what were trying to accomplish becoming more clearly defined. I feel in practice that Im seeing the things weve asked them to do come a little bit easier." Maurice said Kane will skate on a line with Mark Scheifele and Blake Wheeler. "I like the possibilities of that line. Id like to think Im going to have some patience with it cause Id like to see it work. At the same time I do have another lineup, Ive got another place as well that I wouldnt mind seeing him because hes a real strong player and he can be a real benefit to whoever he plays with." While on paper the Jets seem no match for either Anaheim or San Jose, "Ive never felt that on a one game," said Maurice. "Over the course of the season yes, in any one game no, the best is not that far from the bottom and thats why its a competition." Kanes father will also be on the road swing, along with other dads as the team hosts a father-son trip. Wheeler says it feels a lot better heading west with three wins behind them instead of three more losses and some confidence that they are playing the way their new coach wants. "It definitely helps to have that confidence, the way were playing and what were doing," he said. He also said theyve been pretty comfortable from the start with what Maurice has been urging them to do. "I think hes trying to utilize the things we do the best to give ourselves a chance to win. Hes trying to use our team speed, use our size, things that we do well to give us an opportunity to play our best every night." Meanwhile, with Dustin Byfugliens move to forward, rookie defenceman Jacob Trouba is seeing a lot of ice time. "Were not running him against the other teams best all night long," said Maurice, but he added that he feels Trouba can hold his own and needs to learn to compete with the best. "Theres going to be some mistakes, we live with those." Trouba had a pair of goals -- including the overtime winner -- Saturday against the Edmonton Oilers. Trouba is now second among all rookie defencemen in goals with seven this season and trails only Bostons Torey Krug who has 10. In points Trouba sits fifth among rookie defencemen with 16. Cheap Jerseys Stitched . -- Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh says he isnt going to change what he does on the field. Cheap Jerseys Shop . - Leon Draisaitl scored a hat trick as the Prince Albert Raiders stormed past the Swift Current Broncos 5-2 in Western Hockey League action Tuesday. http://www.cheapjerseysonlinestore.com/. Finlands Kari Lehtonen made 26 saves to lead Dallas over the Phoenix Coyotes 2-1 Saturday night. He received plenty of help from the Stars defence and got goals from Ray Whitney and Russias Valeri Nichushkin. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Joel Embiid was nearly unstoppable in the paint in the second half, and Naadir Tharpe seemingly couldnt miss. Cheap Jerseys From China . -- Cheyenne Woods, the niece of Tiger Woods, shot a 2-under 69 on Tuesday to finish first in stroke-play qualifying at the Womens U.A day after general manager Mike Gillis expressed doubt over his own future and that of his bench boss, Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella wouldnt let himself be drawn into the speculation over his job status after the season. "Mike Gillis is my boss and I cant speak for Mike," said Tortorella of his bosss comments on Friday afternoon. "I dont know how to answer to him because I cant speak for him. I dont want to do that. Mike and I are always talking, but to answer that, I just cant. Its not fair to him or me." Sitting six points out of the final wild card in the Western Conference with only five games to play, the Canucks are set to miss the playoffs for just the third time in 13 seasons and the first time since 2008. Still, Tortorella expressed no interest in publicly discussing his teams and, by extension, his own future. "Youre digging at a spot Id rather talk internally about," he said. "Thats probably something we can talk about after the season is over. I have to worry about coaching a hockey team. We have five more games, a team that needs to better and thats my focus." Gillis spoke on Thursday of his teams inability to play up to the style and level of play that theyre accustomed to for much of the season and Tortorella acknowledged his concerns, but maintained that he and Gillis shared a similar vision. "The style of play that were teaching, were onn the same page, yes," he explained.dddddddddddd"And it was a style of play that we played at the beginning of the year and no one else is responsible for the falter of the team and not staying up with the style of play that needs to be played here than me. I let it go just through our whole situation with the injuries and didnt grab a hold of it quick enough. No one else is responsible." While placing the onus on himself for his teams decline in play, Tortorella shot down the suggestion that he was overworking his star players to the point of injury. The Canucks have lost 282 man games to injury with key contributors including Daniel Sedin, Henrik Sedin, Ryan Kesler and Kevin Bieksa missing significant time. "Its easy to look at numbers and say you played them too much and that is not why theres been a struggle there," said Tortorella. "Youre not going to talk me into that. It just isnt, but I certainly have tried in the second part, as weve tried to get healthy in the second part of the year, tried to stretch it, but a lot of it is determined on depth within your line-up. I dont want to go much further than that because I think Ill be a little bit too critical and I dont want to do that here. Thats an organizational-type situation and an organizational conversation." The Canucks are next in action on Saturday night when they host the Los Angeles Kings. ' ' '
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Výtvarné umění Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: