přezdívka:
heslo:
registrace

Minimax.cz - minimax umeni

Co je minimax?
Minimax je umělecký server pro všechny autory. Vyjádřete se! Prezentujte své malby, fotografie, poesii či prózu, komentujte ostatní autory. Více informací
Žánry
Menu
Ikonka na web
Inzerce
Kdo je online
Kashish + 9 anonymů
Reklama Google
Statistiky
TOPlist
Minimax.cz - umělecký server pro všechny autory: Diskusní fórum

MINIMAX.cz :: Zobrazit téma - wont face Montgomery, as he genera
 FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   NastaveníNastavení   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

wont face Montgomery, as he genera

Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
jinshuiqian0713
Žvanil

Zaregistrován od: 07. Jan, 2019

PříspěvekZaslal: st 25. březen, 2020 3:46    Předmět: wont face Montgomery, as he genera Odpovědět s citátem

WARSAW, Poland -- Robert Lewandowski does for Poland what he does for Bayern Munich: Keeps scoring.At the National Stadium in Warsaw, the Poland captain again met high expectations by scoring for the seventh consecutive qualifier with his third hat trick of the season in a 3-2 win over Denmark on Saturday.He netted a cross by Kamil Grosicki in the 20th minute, and converted a penalty 16 minutes later. The hat trick was completed two minutes into the second half of a matchup between the two leading contenders to advance from Group E.An own goal by Kamil Glik gave Denmark its first goal, two minutes after Lewandowskis third, and substitute Yussuf Poulsen added the second in the 69th.Thanks to Lewandowski, Poland beat Denmark for only the ninth time in 26 encounters.With only the winner qualifying automatically, Poland, chasing its first World Cup finals since 2006, is tied atop the group with Romania and Montenegro. Denmark trails by one point.ARMENIA 0, ROMANIA 5It all went from bad to worse for Armenia.It began with Armenia captain Gor Malakyan picking up a straight red card and being sent off just three minutes into the match.A minute later, Bogdan Stancu put visiting Romania ahead, converting from the subsequent spot. Adrian Popa doubled the lead in the 10th, and Razvan Marin needed only two more minutes to put the result beyond doubt.Their scoring appetite made it the fastest 3-0 lead in a European World Cup qualifier since 2000.Nicolae Stanciu in the first half and Alexandru Chipciu in the second half finished Armenia off 5-0.MONTENEGRO 5, KAZAKHSTAN 0Montenegro netted four in the second half and grabbed its first win in qualifying.Forward Stevan Jovetic directed Montenegro as captain, contributing a second-half goal.Zarko Tomasevic opened the scoring in Podgorica, and Nikola Vukcevic, Fatos Beciraj and Stefan Savic piled on. Jim Plunkett Jersey . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Norm Snead Jersey . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. http://www.custompatriotsjersey.com/custom-jim-lee-hunt-jersey-large-361f.html .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Lamar McHan Jersey . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Nick Buoniconti Jersey . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Mike Montgomery used to dream of pitching at Kauffman Stadium. Hell finally get his chance Sunday, albeit for the Seattle Mariners.The 2008 first-round draft pick by the Royals, Montgomery will make his first start of the season. Hes looking forward to facing some of his buddies, although its been a while since he was in the same organization.Its definitely exciting, but at the same time its just pitching, Montgomery said. Its exciting to face these guys. Im ready. Theres a little more added excitement, but its not going to be too crazy.Montgomery was traded to Tampa Bay before the 2013 season in the deal that brought Wade Davis and James Shields to Kansas City.He made his Major League debut last year for Seattle.Its been long enough, and I was with Tampa for a couple of years, Montgomery said. Theyve got a good team over there so I have to be ready to go.Montgomery (2-3, 2.15 ERA) might be downplaying it a little, but his skipper says that facing a former employer can give a player some extra juice.Its probably cool for Mike, Seattle manager Scott Servais said. He was drafted by the Royals and he was a top prospect. Just like a lot of guys, sometimes its when you put on your next uniform that it comes together and clicks.You always have the anxiety of going back and pitching against your friends and former teammates. But hes been away long enough that I hope thats gone away.Servais was asked, then, if he remembered his first series in Houston after he was traded to the Cubs.Absolutely, he said. I remember the first (time) I played there. I faced Mike Hampton (his current bullpen coach with the Mariners).And? I did OK, I hit a homer. Servais three-run home run turned a 3-2 deficit into a 5-3 lead.Kansas City center fielder Jarrod Dyson was Montgomerys roommate iin their time together in Triple-A Omaha in the Royals Minor League system.ddddddddddddDyson is anxious to face his old friend.He hit me the last time I faced him, Dyson said. Im going to kill him. No, hes a great friend of mine. We always mess with each other about baseball. Hes a real competitor and hes got good stuff. He loves to go out there and compete. I just love to see him up here in the big leagues.Dyson said its not hard to face a close friend and try to beat him.To me its fun, because the whole time we lived together I told him that if I ever faced him I would take him up top, Dyson said. Hed always tell me he was going to strike me out on three pitches. Thats competition.If I get in the box against him. Ill try to get a base hit against him so I can talk some trash with him. If he strikes me out, hes going to do the same with me.Dyson probably wont face Montgomery, as he generally only faces right-handed pitchers and Montgomery is left-handed.Montgomery recorded his first career shutout against Kansas City June 23, 2015. He scattered five hits and struck out 10.That was last year, Montgomery said. It was great that it happened, but this is a new year. You have to game-plan without worrying about what happened last year, good or bad.While Montgomery will finally be fulfilling a dream, Dillon Gee (3-2, 4.05 ERA) will be trying to prove that he can fill the fifth-starter spot for the Royals.Gee is 2-2 with a 6.05 ERA as a starter. He will get the first crack at assuming the role previously filled by Chris Young. Young is 2-8 with a 6.90 ERA this season. He has only two quality starts out of 13 and is 0-3 with an 8.37 ERA in his last six starts. ' ' '
    Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
    Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
    odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> MINIMAXíci Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
    Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: