přezdívka:
heslo:
registrace

Minimax.cz - minimax umeni

Co je minimax?
Minimax je umělecký server pro všechny autory. Vyjádřete se! Prezentujte své malby, fotografie, poesii či prózu, komentujte ostatní autory. Více informací
Žánry
Menu
Ikonka na web
Inzerce
Kdo je online
nikdo + 7 anonymů
Reklama Google
Statistiky
TOPlist
Minimax.cz - umělecký server pro všechny autory: Diskusní fórum

MINIMAX.cz :: Zobrazit téma - without a point for the first time in seven
 FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   NastaveníNastavení   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

without a point for the first time in seven

odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Výtvarné umění
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
sunshine0727
Žvanil

Zaregistrován od: 14. Oct, 2014

PříspěvekZaslal: pá 17. říjen, 2014 7:37    Předmět: without a point for the first time in seven Odpovědět s citátem

DALLAS -- The Dallas Stars got a huge lift from Tim Thomas after a big hit knocked Kari Lehtonen out of the game. Wholesale MLB Jerseys . Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night. Lehtonen injured his head in a collision with the Wilds Erik Haula at 6:37 of the third period. Haula was given a major penalty for charging -- Lehtonens helmet came off as he fell backward into the crossbar -- and was ejected. Tyler Seguin scored with 26 seconds remaining in the 5-minute power play to tie the game at 3. "Obviously, not good," Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. "(Haula) went in hard, (Lehtonen) hit the crossbar hard. Likelihood, its a concussion on just a dirty play. He should be suspended. "Fourth-liner takes out our goaltender." The newly acquired Thomas stopped all six shots he faced for the win in his Stars debut in relief. The Stars acquired the 39-year-old goalie from the Florida Panthers at Wednesdays trade deadline, giving them another seasoned goalie. "For me, Tim looked calm in there," Ruff said. "He made some plays that maybe younger goaltenders wouldnt make. That was vintage Tim Thomas. Hes lived it and he knows how to play." With the game tied at 3, Cole picked up a loose puck at centre ice and Wild goalie Darcy Kuemper came out to stop him, but Coles shot went past Kuemper and into the upper left corner. Cole also assisted on Seguins tying goal. "We fought hard all game long and kept battling back and were able to grab the lead," Minnesota coach Mike Yeo said. "And then all of sudden you take a 5-minute major and another mistake after that and you find yourself down, so its tough." Wild defenceman Keith Ballard had the turnover that led to Coles goal. "Bad read on my part," Ballard said. "I dont know if I telegraphed it a little bit or I just kind of misjudged how high he was playing in the D zone. Obviously, the guy picked it off." Both the tying and winning goals were scored under a banner raised before the game to honour Mike Modano, the franchises all-time scoring leader. Seguin also had two assists, giving him four goals and four assists in two games. Jamie Benn and Alex Chiasson also scored for Dallas. Haula scored in the first period and Charlie Coyle in the second. Kyle Brodziak gave the Wild their only lead in the third. The Stars, eighth in the Western Conference, moved within three points of the seventh-place Wild. Minnesota had won five in a row. Dallas also increased the lead over No. 9 Phoenix to three points. "With the 5-minute power play right off the bat," Thomas said, "it kind of allowed me to settle in and adjust and think the rest of it through to be like, Man, this would be a very important win to us." Before the game, the Stars retired Modanos No. 9 in front of a Dallas-record crowd of 19,109. The Stars then scored just 31 seconds into the game. Rich Peverley dropped a pass to Jamie Benn in the right circle for a wrist shot into the right side of the net. "Its I think one of the biggest days in franchise history when you put a guy like that up in the rafters and then you cap it off with that type of game," Ruff said. "I think they were pumped by watching some of the video, some of the Mike stuff. I know I was because theres some dynamic goals there you get to watch." Added Seguin: "I think if anything that motivated me, thats a true character guy, a big leader, an incredible hockey player and now a legend. Watching his jersey go up and seeing that (1999) Stanley Cup again, I think the only thing it did was make me more motivated and I think the guys felt the same." The Wild tied it on Haulas short-handed goal at 16:32. But the Stars regained the lead 4 seconds into a power play at 1:55 of the second period. That snapped a streak of 20 successful penalty kills by the Wild over eight games. Kuemper, who was making his 16th consecutive start, had 34 saves. Lehtonen made 26 saves. NOTES: Seguin raised his team-leading totals to 29 goals and 37 assists. ... Benn has three goals and seven assists in six games. ... Forwards Matt Moulson and Cody McCormick made their Wild debuts after being traded Wednesday from Buffalo. ... The previous attendance record was 19,099 on March 16, 2012. It was only the fourth sellout in 34 Stars home games this season. ... The home team won every game in the season series. Minnesota was 2-2 and Dallas 2-1-1. The Wild are 1-14-5 in Dallas. cheap nfl jerseys .ca NBA Power Rankings, but there are changes among those teams in pursuit. jerseys from china . David Griffin was promoted from interim GM on Monday by owner Dan Gilbert. He says Irving was not consulted on Browns future and any insinuation that he pushed to have him fired is "patently false. CHICAGO -- The Chicago Blackhawks kick-started their league-leading offence by holding on to the puck -- and shutting down New Jersey defensively. Patrick Sharp scored twice and Patrick Kane, Bryan Bickell and Nick Leddy also connected to lead Chicago to a 5-2 win over the Devils on Monday night. Stephen Gionta and Michael Ryder had goals for the Devils, whose season-high four-game point streak (3-0-1) ended. New Jersey was lucky to get those two scores -- off a failed clearing attempt and a close-in turnover -- as Chicago outshot the Devils 37-12, and controlled the puck and the play. "I thought it was one of our better games all year as far as puck possession, directing plays," Chicago coach Joel Quenneville said. "I thought we did everything we were looking to do in the game. I liked their energy, I liked their thought process, our purpose." The Blackhawks spent little time in their zone. With only a couple of exceptions, they moved the puck to their forwards efficiently and left the Devils. Sharp, who recorded his third two-goal game this season, was one of the beneficiaries. "It starts with the defence making great plays in the D-zone," he said. "Weve had great forwards here for a while that want the puck and want to score goals." The 25-year-old Kane has been better offensively this season, his seventh in the NHL. He has points in 12 straight games, matching his career high -- set earlier this season and just before his run. Kane has seven goals and 14 assists in his streak, and at least one point in all but one of his past 25 games, helping him climb into second in the NHL scoring race behind Pittsburghs Sidney Crosby. "If we can play defence like that every night, I think youre going to see more scores like that," he said. Bickells goal was his first since Nov. 10, but he missed 14 of Chicagos 19 games during that span with a knee injury. Chicago rookie Antti Raanta blocked 10 shots in his seventh straight start -- all since Blackhawks top goalie Corey Crawford suffered a lower-body injury on Dec. 8. He faced the fewest shots against Chicago in a game this season. New Jerseys Cory Schneider made 32 saves. "Theyre a relentless team," Schneider said. "They dont give up on the puck and theyre always trying to force turnovers. They didnt take their foot off the gas. "We just didnt play at the level we need to play to compete." The Blackhawks outshot the Devils 12-2 in the first period and led 1-0 after 20 minutes. Sharp opened the scooring at 12:59 when he snapped off a 40-foot shot from the left boards. cheap jerseys. . New Jersey defenceman Mark Fayne reached toward the puck with his right glove, but deflected it past Schneider. One of the Devils two shots in the period was a dump-in from their own blue line while killing a penalty. Gionta tied it at 1 at 5:37 of the second on a deflection at the doorstep and the Devils fourth shot on goal. Following a failed Chicago clearing attempt on the left boards, Jon Merrill fired from the top of the slot. The puck struck the skate of Blackhawks defenceman Michael Kostka, then ticked in off Giontas stick. Kane put Chicago back ahead 2-1 just over 2 minutes later when he drove to the net and slammed in a rebound of Leddys shot. Schneider made a glove save on Leddys drive from the slot, but it dropped to the ice and Kane plowed over Devils defenceman Marek Zidlicky to score. Bickell made it 3-1 with 7:33 left in the period, connecting on a rising, screened shot from the right circle after taking a feed from Brandon Saad. Ryder swept in a backhand 59 seconds into the third to cut it 3-2 after he picked off a clearing pass by Chicago defenceman Brent Seabrook. The Devils managed to come back from a two-goal deficit against Washington on Saturday to win in overtime. The Blackhawks didnt let that happen. "Tonight we gave away way too much space and way too much opportunity to move the puck as well," Ryder said. "Were pretty stingy on defence usually, and tonight we got away from that and tonight it shows on the scoreboard." Set up by Marian Hossas stretch pass, Sharp scored his second goal on a breakaway at 5:54 to extend Chicagos lead to 4-2. He took the feed at centre ice, streaked in alone and fired a low shot under Schneiders glove. Leddys power-play goal, on a drive from the top of the circle with 7:01 left, completed the scoring. Sharp narrowly missed a hat trick, firing the puck off the post with 39 seconds left. NOTES: Crawford has resumed skating and is expected to start practicing after Christmas, according to Quenneville. ... Giontas goal was his second in four games after not scoring in his first 20 games this season. ... Devils RW and leading scorer Jaromir Jagr was held without a point for the first time in seven games. ... New Jersey RW Damien Brunner missed his second game with a lower-body injury and C Andrei Loktionov sat out his second with an illness. ... Montreal Canadiens GM Marc Bergevin, who used to work in the Blackhawks front office, attended the game. ' ' '
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Výtvarné umění Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: