přezdívka:
heslo:
registrace

Minimax.cz - minimax umeni

Co je minimax?
Minimax je umělecký server pro všechny autory. Vyjádřete se! Prezentujte své malby, fotografie, poesii či prózu, komentujte ostatní autory. Více informací
Žánry
Menu
Ikonka na web
Inzerce
Kdo je online
nikdo + 7 anonymů
Reklama Google
Statistiky
TOPlist
Minimax.cz - umělecký server pro všechny autory: Diskusní fórum

MINIMAX.cz :: Zobrazit téma - and Pele also wept at
 FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   NastaveníNastavení   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

and Pele also wept at

odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Výtvarné umění
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
sunshine0727
Žvanil

Zaregistrován od: 14. Oct, 2014

PříspěvekZaslal: pá 17. říjen, 2014 7:33    Předmět: and Pele also wept at Odpovědět s citátem

MEMPHIS, Tenn. cheap nfl jerseys . -- Ben Cranes back is OK, and his putter couldnt be working much better. The combination helped him shoot a 5-under 65 on Friday to open a six-stroke lead in the St. Jude Classic before heavy rain delayed play twice and forced the suspension of play for the day. Crane birdied his final hole Thursday night for a 63 and rolled in a 44-footer for birdie to start the second round Friday morning. He had a 12-under 128 total at TPC Southwind, matching the winning score in relation to par last year. "I certainly didnt see this coming," Crane said. "But you know when youre putting well, I started to feel like I was a little more in control of my ball, just felt like I was tightening my draws and fades a little bit. I had access to some holes I havent this year and so gosh, its been an incredible two days." Crane has spent the past six months changing his swing to protect his back. A four-time PGA Tour winner, Cranes last win came in 2011 at the McGladrey Classic and his best finish this year was a tie for ninth in the Humana Challenge in January. But he was in such pain he had a therapist with him for treatment during the round. "Its been a really, really hard year, racking my brain whats going on, whats going wrong and have I changed that much," Crane said. "You start wondering, Am I going to get it back. So this is super encouraging. My wife said last night, looks like you still got it. Because you wonder. But anyway, its been a fun start." Carl Pettersson and Jason Bohn were tied for second at 6 under. Pettersson had one hole left, and Bohn had two to play. Davis Love III (70) and Billy Horschel (6Cool were in at 5 under. Phil Mickelson and Retief Goosen were unable to start the second round. Mickelson, winless in his last 19 events since the British Open, opened with a 67 on Thursday, and Goosen had a 66. Friday got off to a slow start with 60 players needing to wrap up the first round with the second started 40 minutes later. Lightning delayed play at 1:03 for 59 minutes before play resumed for 13 minutes. Mickelson had just gotten to the tee when the horn blew again. Fans were sent home before a severe thunderstorm drenched the course, filling bunkers, fairways and cart paths with water. Finally, play for the day was suspended just before 5 p.m. Players are due back at 7 a.m. so they can make the cut for the third round. Love was glad to be done before the weather moved in even at 5 under, and he doubts Crane will run out to 24 under. This course where John Cook won at 26 under in 1996 was redesigned to a par of 70 after 2004. "So hes off to a great start and well have to run him down," Love said about Crane. "Hes a great putter, and these greens are perfect, so hes got the advantage on us right now, but just hang in there." Crane had perfect timing for most of his rounds. He played most of the first round after the lengthy delay Thursday afternoon, which left nearly perfect scoring conditions with little wind and soft greens. He was in the first group off No. 1 starting the second round, and he birdied rolling in a putt with a break of more than 4 feet for the first of 24 putts. He followed up his opening birdie by sinking a 22-footer for birdie on No. 7. He hit his approach from 147 yards out to 3 feet for birdie on No. 9 to reach 10 under through 27 holes. He sunk a 14-footer on the par-3 11th with the island green before rolling in a 9-footer for birdie on No. 13. His 8-foot birdie on the par-5 16th put him at 13 under. But Crane hit into a bunker on No. 18 and missed a 7-footer to save par on way to his first bogey in two rounds. "How do I keep this going?" Well, certainly just keep doing what Im doing, and hopefully the same game shows up, and obviously continuing to putt well helps your score," Crane said. "I think thats the key. Divots: This was the second straight round where fans were sent home early due to weather. ... Memphis hadnt had a weather delay since 2010 when the first round was suspended due to lightning. ... This is the 16th tour event this season with either a delay or suspension due to weather or darkness. cheap jerseys from china . The Basque club improved to four points better than fifth-place Villarreal in the duel for the last Champions League qualifying place. Celta should have come away with more from the high tempo game. wholesale jerseys .Y. -- Marcos Ambrose should be on pins and needles but says hes not. LISBON, Portugal -- Cristiano Ronaldo has two Champions League winner medals to show off along with his two world player of the year awards. That is, when hes done showing off his ripped physique. Ronaldos penalty at the end of extra time Saturday sealed a 4-1 victory for Real Madrid over Atletico Madrid, which led deep into stoppage time after 90 minutes. The 29-year-old Portuguese star then ripped off his shirt in celebration and struck a pose showing off his muscles. Soon, Ronaldo was being hugged by Portugals state president, Anibal Cavaco Silva, and patted on the back by Spains King Juan Carlos before collecting his medal from UEFA President Michel Platini -- who also hugged him. Just another night of Ronaldo being soccers biggest showman and undisputed current best player. "Since day one at the club Ive felt ready for this," said the Madrid star after helping end the clubs wait since 2002 for a coveted 10th European title in his fifth season there. "The pressure is making me a better player. It was worth risking (my injury) since were champions," Ronaldo told reporters. The Madrid star now heads to Brazil to cap his stellar season at the World Cup, where Group G rivals Germany, the United States and Ghana await him. Ronaldo will arrive with confidence peaking, even if his finishing fell from his own absurdly high standards Saturday. His 51st goal of the season came from his ninth attempt, including two trademark free kicks which tested Atletico goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois within his limits. One missed second-half chance seemed scripted for Ronaldo: hanging high to meet a Sergio Ramos cross, neck muscles tightening to drive his forehead at the ball. An untypically tame connection glanced tthe ball wide. jerseys from china. Six years ago, in his first Champions League final, Ronaldo met the moment and ball to arrow his header into Chelseas goal and give Manchester United the lead in Moscow. The eventual manner of victory in 2008 was as dramatic as Saturdays proved. Then, Ronaldo was the only Man United player to have his penalty saved in a shootout, before Chelsea captain John Terry struck a post with the potentially decisive kick. When Edwin van der Sar sealed victory with a save, Ronaldo lay crying in the centre circle alone as teammates raced toward the goalkeeper. Still, Man Uniteds European title helped propel Ronaldo over great rival Lionel Messi in January 2009 to win his first FIFA world player award. Messi beat Ronaldo in the next Champions League final, scoring in Barcelonas 2-0 win. That night in Rome announced Messis rise above Ronaldo in footballs firmament. Confirmation came with Messis election to the FIFA honour for an unprecedented four straight years. Ronaldo stopped the streak in January on another tearful evening. His young son Cristiano stood beside him on stage and Pele also wept at this shoulder. The accolade was acclaimed as reward for hard work to hone his body and raise an already prolific scoring record. There were no tears Saturday, and Ronaldo was at the heart of the party. It was in the same Stadium of Light in Lisbon that Ronaldo lost in his first major final -- a stunning 1-0 upset for Greece over host Portugal in the 2004 European Championship. With this measure of redemption, Ronaldo closed on the three Champions League titles held by 26-year-old Messi. The World Cup stage offers Ronaldo the stage to show he can also close the gap in world player honours. ' ' '
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Výtvarné umění Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: