přezdívka:
heslo:
registrace

Minimax.cz - minimax umeni

Co je minimax?
Minimax je umělecký server pro všechny autory. Vyjádřete se! Prezentujte své malby, fotografie, poesii či prózu, komentujte ostatní autory. Více informací
Žánry
Menu
Ikonka na web
Inzerce
Kdo je online
nikdo + 6 anonymů
Reklama Google
Statistiky
TOPlist
Minimax.cz - umělecký server pro všechny autory: Diskusní fórum

MINIMAX.cz :: Zobrazit téma - he second half, giving Florida some
 FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   NastaveníNastavení   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

he second half, giving Florida some

odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Výtvarné umění
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
sunshine0727
Žvanil

Zaregistrován od: 14. Oct, 2014

PříspěvekZaslal: st 15. říjen, 2014 9:20    Předmět: he second half, giving Florida some Odpovědět s citátem

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Michael Frazier II scored 14 points, highly touted freshman Chris Walker had two crowd-pleasing dunks in his debut and No. 3 Florida beat Missouri 68-58 on Tuesday night. The Gators won their 14th consecutive game and extended a school record with their 28th straight victory at home. Frazier came up huge in the latest one. The sophomore drained three 3-pointers in a 2-minute span in the second half, giving Florida some breathing room in a tight, back-and-forth game. Patric Youngs driving layup with 4:10 remaining gave the Gators (20-2, 9-0 Southeastern Conference) a 58-48 lead. Missouris 3-point shooting kept the Tigers (16-6, 4-5) in it for much of the game. Missouri made 8 of 21 from behind the arc, but just 4 of 13 in the second half. The Tigers went more than 4 minutes without a point, a stretch that helped Florida build its biggest lead. Jabari Brown led the Tigers with 15 points while Jordan Clarkson added 14. Scottie Wilbekin finished with a career-high 19 points for the Gators. He was 13 of 16 from the free throw line, most of them down the stretch. Young chipped in 13 points and six rebounds. Florida coach Billy Donovan notched his 16th consecutive 20-win season. Only Syracuses Jim Boeheim and Dukes Mike Krzyzewski have longer active streaks. Donovans current team has some issues -- shaky free throw shooting and few long-range threats outside Frazier -- but the addition of Walker could increase Floridas chances of making another deep run in the NCAA tournament. A forward from Bonifay in Floridas panhandle, Walker sat out 12 games, or 40 per cent of the season, because the NCAA determined he "received preferential treatment from five people, including two agents." The NCAA said Walker and people close to him accepted free cellphones and service, airfare, lodging, meals and apparel while he was a prospect. He was ordered to donate the $270 received from the agents to a charity of his choice and serve 80 hours of community service. Walker, who failed to qualify academically and spent the fall taking online classes to gain eligibility, joined the team Dec. 14 and has been practicing since. His debut had been much-anticipated. Walker, who drew oohs and aahs with every move during pregame warm-ups, entered the game to a standing ovation with 11:28 remaining in the first half. His first few minutes on the court gave Florida fans even more to celebrate. Walker blocked two shots and pulled down a rebound in just 3 minutes. There was some obvious confusion, especially on the defensive end, but he showed surprising poise considering all the hype, the wait, the atmosphere and the opponent. He was even better in his second stint. Walker had two thunderous dunks in the final 2:07 of the half, finishing alley-oops from fellow freshman Kasey Hill. The second one had the OConnell Center rocking -- but just briefly. Brown hit a 3-pointer at the buzzer a few seconds later, giving Missouri a 28-25 lead. Wholesale Jerseys . Louis Cardinals. J.J. Hardy hit two of the Orioles season-high six home runs, and Baltimore cruised to a 12-2 victory Friday night to move a season-high 17 games over .500. It was a rare blowout for the Orioles, who scored three runs or fewer in 11 of their 20 previous games and have played 63 games decided by one or two runs. Wholesale China Jerseys . Froch retained his WBA and IBF titles with a ninth-round stoppage against Groves in Manchester on Nov. 23. Groves launched an appeal, saying referee Howard Foster stopped the fight prematurely, and the IBF then ordered a rematch.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Don Mattingly isnt in immediate danger of being fired as manager of the last-place Los Angeles Dodgers, with team president Stan Kasten saying none of the players are asking for his dismissal, either. "I do expect things to turn around. I expect Donnie to be here for a long time," Kasten said Friday before the Dodgers lost 7-0 to NL Central-leading St. Louis in the series opener. "I understand there is another side of that if things dont go well. I dont think of things like that. I dont look at things that way. I choose to believe were going to be fine." Mattingly is in the third and final year of his contract, with no extension on the table. "This is not a guy who the players are trying to get rid of. These players are not coming to the front office and saying, Please get this guy out of here," Kasten said. "Its the opposite. This is a group of guys who love and respect Don. And I think this latest plea for a greater sense of urgency will be well received. I hope it is. It should be." For his part, Mattingly didnt appear worried about his future. "If your team doesnt play well, someone is going to go and it isnt going to be them," he said. "Its all about how we play. Thats the only thing I really stress over." The Dodgers are last in the NL West, seven games behind first-place Arizona. They have a 19-27 record, having lost five of their last seven, despite a $215 million payroll and a talent-laden lineup that has struggled offensively. "By far were not out of it," Andre Ethier said. "If we can work our way back into it by the All-Star break, it should be someplace we want to be." Carl Crawford and Adrian Gonzalez have started to come around. Crawford is hitting .302 with five homers and 13 RBI, and Gonzalez is batting .319 with four homers and 29 RBI. But All-Star sluggers Matt Kemp and Ethier have not. They combined to go hitless in six at-bats Friday, with Kemp striking out twice. "Its really nott the way you envision coming back home and getting the home stand started," Mattingly said about the loss.dddddddddddd Kemp is hitting .266 with two home runs and 17 RBI, while Ethier is hitting .258, with four homers and 15 RBI. The team has been hit with a rash of injuries since the start of the season, especially among the starting rotation. "I expect the players who have been struggling to get back to their historical records of performance," Kasten said. "If that happens, I think were going to be just fine. We wont be as good as we can be until Matt returns to being the real Matt Kemp." Mattingly on Friday didnt back away from his critical comments earlier in the week that came after he benched Ethier for the third time in six games during the teams trip to Atlanta and Milwaukee. At the time, he said he was "putting out my lineup that I feel is going to be the most competitive and going to compete the hardest." "Really Im just speaking from my heart. It wasnt an attack on anybody," Mattingly said. "Its my belief about the way to play baseball. Youve got to be willing to fight for what you want." Earlier in the week, Ethier said he took offence to Mattinglys comments. The manager said he and Ethier talked for 20 minutes on Wednesday. "Andre knows exactly where Im coming from," he said. Ethier was back in the lineup on Friday, but Mattinglys "words about the competing part, that bothers me. Thats all people hear, they dont read about the other stuff," he said. Asked if thought he would be traded, Ethier said, "I have no idea. Its nothing Im assuming or looking into. I know what commitment level is here and its never wavered." Mattingly has long defended his players in the mould of his mentor and former Dodgers manager Joe Torre, so his sudden public outspokenness had triggerd rampant speculation that he was on his way out. "It hasnt been that bad, honestly," he said. "Its just a little stormy." ' ' '
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
odeslat nové téma   Odpovědět na téma    Obsah fóra MINIMAX.cz -> Výtvarné umění Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: